– great book to understand how habits control people.
– learn how to improve yourself.
– learn how to build habits with your customers.
– why do people say “just Google it”?
– why do you open your Amazon app to order just about everything?
– Learn how these companies have created habit-forming cue in their business
– written by Ben Horowitz, co-founder of Andreessen Horowitz
– offers essential advice on building and running a startup
– practical wisdom for managing the toughest problems business school doesn’t cover
– this is the book that change0d how entrepreneurs and investors look at new ideas
– written by Eric Ries, co-founder of IMVU
– must read to understand “product-market fit”
– networking and socializing is key to meeting your next co-founder, potential customers, and investors. However, many founders are too shy and don’t know how to begin a conversation. This book covers that.
– introduces the morning routines of the successful and billionaires taught by Robin Sharma. The whole thing is explained in a fun story that will keep you entertained while you learn.